Sunday, October 27, 2013

About Me, Justine

Hello,
My name is Justine and I currently live in PA. I am doing this blog to document my latest journey in a nice, attractive, organized way. I have never blogged before so bare with me here!
My newest journey... cosmetology school. I have been to college before and I loved the experience but once I graduated with a BS in Graphic Design I realized this was not my true passion. I want my passion to be my work, so it doesn't feel like work. So I did some soul searching and turns out, Hair is my passion. I enrolled in cosmetology school in August and I LOVE it. I truly feel I have found my passion and I can't wait to see where it takes me!
A little more about where I come from. I am 27 now and I grew up on a farm in small town Missouri. I have amazing parents and 3 awesome sisters, Family is my top priority! I attended college in Pittsburg, KS at Pittsburg State University, GO-Rillas! In college I met an amazing guy and a few years after we graduated we both finally admitted we liked each other and decided we should date. We have been together ever since. Now we live in PA, a big change from MO and KS but a good one, it is nice to get out and discover new places.
So now I begin my journey to becoming a successful hair stylist and I couldn't be more excited!
Hope you enjoy my blog and let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Justine

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! I didn't know you started hair school. Its obvious that you love doing your own hair. You can practice on mine whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Look forward to reading, feel free to practice on me as well whenever your in the area.

    ReplyDelete